Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Printer with Fax question

This is a discussion on Printer with Fax question within the Asking for help forums, part of the Broadband Technical Help category; Hi, I have just purchased a printer 4 in 1 and would like to use the fax facility it has. ...

kiwifruit is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Sky Mid
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2504
      Sky TV: Sky+
      Thanks

Printer with Fax question

Hi, I have just purchased a printer 4 in 1 and would like to use the fax facility it has. However, I dont really know how they 'technically' work and am abit nervous Im going to be hit with a huge phone bill!!! If I connect it as per the instructions then will any fax i send go through BT or through sky as all my phone calls do. Im currently on the sky+ with broadband, anytime phone calls and for an extra 5 per month, I have calls 'free' (under 60mins) to NZ. My question is - will a sent fax just count as an ordinary outgoing phone call and so there for no extra charge??? Hope you can understand this and thanks in advance for your help.

2. Advertisement
      googleme is offline Sky User Beta tester
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Connect
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2504
      Sky TV: Sky+ HD
      Thanks

Re: Printer with Fax question

Should be the cost of a normal call through you call provider. Therefore free etc. Just treat it like a voice call