HI Guys,
I need help.
I have an HP MediaSmart Server hooked up to my Sky Router (Sagem). The beauty of the HP Server is that you can link the server to your router and any computers that use your router can access the server for all your stuff. Great. The other benefit is that you can access the server from any Internet connected PC in the world. However, that is all fine and dandy as I have tried to set up the router to allow remote access. The HP software is saying that it cannot detect if the router accepts UnPnP and ius reporting that the router is not configured for remote access. I have looked at the UPnP settings and this is check marked. I have to forward port TCP 80, 443 and 4125. I have tried everything that I can think of. Sky technical assistance did not have a clue what I was on about. HP did not know what router it was and Sagem gave me anumber to speak to someone in France!!

If anyone can help me set this up so that I can access the server via the internet then I would be most grateful. The server works great at home and all computers connected directly either via ethernet or wireless are working faultless with the server. It is the remote acces side that is not happening.!!
Many thanks

Clem