Home | UK News | MRI scan patients 'poisoned by toxic metal'

MRI scan patients 'poisoned by toxic metal'

Font size: Decrease font Enlarge font

Patients who believe they have been poisoned by a heavy metal administered in some MRI scans are calling on the NHS to change its safety advice.  Visit website

Comments (0 posted):

Post your comment comment

Please enter the code you see in the image:

Sky Broadband Fibre help, support and news Visit our forums Test your broadband speed
  • email Email to a friend
  • print Print version
  • Plain text Plain text
Rate this article
0
Tags
No tags for this article