How to use the SkyUser Ping Tool
This tutorial shows you how to use the SkyUser Ping Tool, to check an IP address or a website URL for network connectivity.
SkyUser Ping Tool
1) Download the SkyUser Ping and Router Stats Tool and save to your desired location
2) Click on the Pinger.exe file that you have just downloaded in step 1
3) Enter the IP or the website address into the Host Name or IP Address field
4) Click the Ping Host button - this will then ping the IP or the website that you have entered, to see if there are any network issues
5) Click the Copy Results To Clipboard button
6) Then paste these into your forum post / thread
This tool is completely free of charge for our guests and our members, and was coded for us by UseLess.