Configure POP3 / IMAP with Apple Mail 2 Tiger
How to configure POP3 / IMAP with Apple Mail 2 Tiger
Configure your email program:
1. Open Apple Mail.
2. Click Mail and select Preferences...
3. Open the Accounts tab and click the plus sign (+) along the bottom to add a new account.
4. Select the server type in the Account Type drop-down menu.
5. Enter your name and Sky Email address in the appropriate fields, then click Continue.
6. Enter either pop.tools.sky.com or imap.tools.sky.com in the Incoming mail server field.
7. Enter your full Sky Email address next to Username:.
8. Enter your Sky Email password then click Continue.
9. For Outgoing Mail Server, enter smtp.tools.sky.com and select Use Authentication.
10.Enter your full Sky Email address next to Username and enter your password.
11. Click Continue followed by Done.
12. Click the Server Settings button.
13. Verify that Outgoing Mail Server is smtp.tools.sky.com.
14. Verify that Server port is 465.
15. Verify that Use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) is ticked.
16. Enter your full Sky Email address next to Username, enter your password and click OK.
17. Click Advanced and tick the box next to Use SSL.
18. This port should change to either 995 for POP3 or 993 for IMAP.
19. Close the Accounts window.