Outlook 2003 Settings For Sky Email
How to setup Outlook 2003 Settings with your Sky Email
1. Enable POP in your Sky Email account.
2. Open Outlook 2003.
3. Click the Tools menu, and select E-mail Accounts
4. Select Add A New E-mail Account, and click Next.
5. Choose POP3 as your server type by clicking the radio button, and click Next.
6. Fill in all necessary fields to include the following information as shown below:
- Your Name: Enter your name as you would like it to appear in the From: field of outgoing messages.
- Email Address: Enter your full Sky Email address (email@example.com)
- Incoming mail server (POP3): pop.tools.sky.com
- Outgoing mail server (SMTP): smtp.tools.sky.com
- User Name: Enter your Sky Email username (including @sky.com)
- Password: Enter your Sky Email password
Now click on more settings as shown below:
Click on Outgoing Server tab and tick box as shown below
Click on Advanced tab and enter these settings:
Click Test Account Settings... After receiving 'Congratulations! All tests completed successfully', and click Close.
Click Next, and then click Finish.
©Guide and ©screenshots by Kim Cross for skyuser.co.uk