Win a fabulous 1TB Sky+HD Box, courtesy of Sky
In case you were not aware, SkyUser is 6 years old today. We would also like to say a big thank you to Sky - for offering a great prize of a Sky+ HD 1TB Box for one of our lucky members to win in our competition launched today to celebrate our 6th Birthday. Details on how you can enter are further down this page.
What do I have the chance to win?
- A rather funky Sky+ HD 1TB Box provided as a self install, ie you have to install it yourself
- £123 via BACS or Postal Order to cover the HD subscription for 12 months
Does it look nice?
We think so. Have a look for yourself. You can see the full specs of the box on the Official Sky Website. Sky+ HD 1TB Box - The super-storage Sky Box | Sky Products
How do I enter the competition?
If you wish to enter the competition to win a fabulous 1TB Sky+HD Box, courtesy of Sky, for one lucky winner, who will also receive the equivalent cost of a 12 months Sky HD subscription for their new HD Box, courtesy of SkyUser via BACS - that's an amount of £123 - all you need to do to enter this competition, is match the following criteria and then answer the really hard question;
- You must be a member of SkyUser as at Midnight 4th August 2012
- You must be an existing Sky TV customer (or in the process of being one) as the prize would be pointless otherwise - (There are no alternative prizes)
- You must live in the UK as it is a self install box so it can be dispatched to you by Sky (we can tell you how to install it, if you win it)
- You must answer the following question, whilst being logged into SkyUser, using our Contact Us Page and then selecting the SkyUser 6th Birthday Competition Entry button and then providing your answer, ie A) 1995
- Incorrectly answered entries will be deleted on receipt
- Only one entry per member, these members will be listed in this thread as and when they enter the competition
- Closing date for entries is Midnight 5th September 2012 - Entries made after this date, will be delete
- The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
Here we go, here's the question, make sure you choose your answer very carefully.
In which year, did Sky Broadband launch?
Click here to enter our competition and send us your answer to the above question.
Good luck to everyone that enters, we will randomly select a winner sometime on 6th September 2012 and then let that person know by Email / PM asap