Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Wifi printer problems

This is a discussion on Wifi printer problems within the Wireless / Adapters forums, part of the Sky Broadband help category; With my old router[Belkin] my HP wifi printer worker perfectly well with the laptop downstairs. Now, the printer recognises the ...

jmd1 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: 01909
      Broadband ISP: Sky Base
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2504
      Sky TV: Sky+
      Thanks

Wifi printer problems

With my old router[Belkin] my HP wifi printer worker perfectly well with the laptop downstairs.
      Now, the printer recognises the router and says it is network ready but I cannot get it to print from the laptop - just says "error".
      Has anyone else had this problem and managed to sort it? [seems silly having a wifi printer and having to take laptop upstairs and connect it by cable!]

2. Advertisement
      PaulSky is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Max
      Router: Netgear V1 DG834GT
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Thanks

Re: Wifi printer problems

Set one up recently for my doctor with no issues, what IP is the printer on and when you had the belkin were you with sky or another provider as some have different IP/ Gateway set ups and you you may find you have to adjust the printer settings or your firewalls if you have any on the PCs.