Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Having problems connecting to my router :(

This is a discussion on Having problems connecting to my router :( within the Wireless / Adapters forums, part of the Sky Broadband help category; Well just to start off I'm a total newb because I'm 15 so sorry if anything may seem obvious or ...

missmba is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Base
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Having problems connecting to my router :(

Well just to start off I'm a total newb because I'm 15 so sorry if anything may seem obvious or stupid.

Well my internet was working fine on Friday, although I keep getting disconnected and get slow speeds because of the really rubbish router sky provide! Well atleast it worked... I hibernated my laptop --> Yes I get lazy to switch it off and on and the next day find that I can't connect at all. Switched it on the next day and guess what, I can't connect...

I use Acer internet management to connect and everytime I try to connect (It does find the signal of the router so I don't know what the problem is)... yeah well everytime I try to connect it goes internet disconnected. Tried even changing the password.. disabling the password and everything.. playing with the wireless settings which I now regret and nothings working. I'm getting so frustrated cause I just had a problem with my other Sky router a week back and had no internet for 3 weeks!

Any information that you need I'll get it but can anyone help me Any help will be greatly aprreciated I swear!

EDIT: And Oh connecting through the ethernet cable on my computer is working fine
      Last edited by missmba; 28-10-07 at 09:21 PM.

2. Advertisement
      penrhyn is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Long Eaton
      Broadband ISP: Sky Max/Unlimited
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2504n
      Sky TV: Sky+ HD 1TB Box
      Thanks

Re: Having problems connecting to my router :(

Have you tried switching the upnp off?
      Also check your router statistics, and post them on the forum