Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Laptop not detecting sky router

This is a discussion on Laptop not detecting sky router within the Wireless / Adapters forums, part of the Sky Broadband help category; -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hi there guys I have a problem with my sky router. I flashed it recently to the lastest firmware ...

opponent is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Mid
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Laptop not detecting sky router

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there guys

I have a problem with my sky router. I flashed it recently to the lastest firmware 1.09, the problem is my second laptop cannot detect the connection. My nokia n80 connects fine and my other laptop connects as well.

It keeps saying no networks in range, when im in the same room as the router. Sometimes it does detect it and when you go to insert the pass key it disappears again.

The laptop with the problem is running windows xp2 and I have set WPA on the router.

Any ideas on what I am doing wrong

Just seen the other thread my apologies. Just wanted to add that my card does support WPA
      Last edited by opponent; 25-10-07 at 12:44 PM.

2. Advertisement