Hi folks

I'm having an infuriating problem here and I don't know what else to do. I've had Sky Broadband for 8 months or so, and have used it with little problem via my desktop PC wired to the Netgear router.

So I decided to treat myself to a laptop, with Vista and a built in wireless adapter. But the wireless has proved no end of problems, though they are strangely intermittent.

I will be merrily surfing the net/downloading on the laptop when suddenly the wireless connection just drops. And once it drops, I can't connect back, sometimes for hours and in one case 2 days!! I've tried resetting the router, resetting the wireless adapter on the laptop, restarting the machine, changing the broadcast channel of the router, i've tried 2 routers (Sky were stupid enough to send me 2) and it happens with both. And I've even exchanged the laptop and it's still happening.

Does anyone have any ideas what I may be coming up against here. Things can go swimmingly for a week or two, but then the problem will start and can happen almost daily for a spell.

Many thanks for any help you can offer