Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Wireless Encryption Error

This is a discussion on Wireless Encryption Error within the Wireless / Adapters forums, part of the Sky Broadband help category; Hello all, I just registered for the forums as from what I've read so far you guys will probably be ...

JordanL is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Connect
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Unhappy Wireless Encryption Error

Hello all,

I just registered for the forums as from what I've read so far you guys will probably be able to help me straight away!

I've recently taken up Sky Broadband connect, and am using the supplied wireless router with my Sony laptop........well at least I was!

I have had no problems for about a month of using it, managed to set it up in about half hour but from today it has stopped working.

I had it set up to connect automatically when computer was switched on however when it stopped working today, if I now go to 'connect to wireless networks', the Sky connection is there, however on the right hand side instead of saying connected it says:

"The settings saved on this computer for the network do not match the requirements of the network"

Now as far I am aware nothing has been changed, but I've got no idea on how to correct the problem.

Please help !!!

Jordan

2. Advertisement
      JordanL is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Connect
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Re: Wireless Encryption Error

Sorry to have wasted anyone's time (if I have).

I'm sorted now.