Should I Order Sky BB? Fell at first hurdle...
This is a discussion on Should I Order Sky BB? Fell at first hurdle... within the Website news forums, part of the SkyUser Announcements category; Originally Posted by NewsreadeR They have: Max - 350gb per mth Mid - 40gb per mth where is this figure ...
- 31-12-06, 03:06 AM #121
- 31-12-06, 02:37 PM #122Site FounderExchange: Marshalls CrossBroadband ISP: Sky Broadband UnlimitedRouter: Sagem F@ST 2504nSky TV: Sky+HD box
The 350gb is the figure quoted by Sky when they have been asked, although no action has yet been taken against those who have exceeded these amounts.
- 31-12-06, 05:50 PM #123Site FounderExchange: Marshalls CrossBroadband ISP: Sky Broadband UnlimitedRouter: Sagem F@ST 2504nSky TV: Sky+HD box
Rang Sky again today, to see where I was up to.
Apparantly some high up geezer in London has told provisioning to do a Resync and my broadband is imminent.
Shame I have no router though. Also who is the geezer in London? Have I been rumbled?
- 31-12-06, 05:54 PM #124
Some anonymous forum member maybe?
- 31-12-06, 06:07 PM #125
Well, there has to be some 'perks' to the position eh?~Computing today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning~
- 31-12-06, 08:27 PM #126
Hope the outcome is successful this time!
Of course some "high up geezer" could just mean someone on the 14th floorA simple crude speed test:-
- 01-01-07, 10:27 AM #127
Perhaps he is aware of this forum
- 02-01-07, 03:54 PM #128Site FounderExchange: Marshalls CrossBroadband ISP: Sky Broadband UnlimitedRouter: Sagem F@ST 2504nSky TV: Sky+HD box
- 31 minutes on the phone
- Order rejected 16th December 2006
- I gave them an LLU MAC
- Markers need moving off line
- Cannot tell me about router
Explained that MAC was not an LLU one, never been on LLU in my life.
Explained all over again the whole sorry saga
Got told that a supervisor would ring me back, asked when, was told before 4.30pm today. We had a bet at work I would hear nothing.
3.30pm The magical Nick rings me, I lost my bet.
Nick tells me he has submitted a New Firm Order he should know the outcome of this by 4.00pm today, he is at work until 4.30pm and will ring me back before then.
- 02-01-07, 04:05 PM #129
- 02-01-07, 04:11 PM #130Skyuser Serial SpammerExchange: RedditchBroadband ISP: Max & VM VIP-85 & Be* ProRouter: Sagem F@ST 2504Sky TV:
- Join Date
- Oct 2006
- Redditch, WestMidlands, England, UK
- Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
- Blog Entries
Ged, I dont know what to say! I dont see this getting resolved, Not fast anyway!