Results 1 to 10 of 20
This is a discussion on Beta testers within the Website news forums, part of the SkyUser Announcements category; We are about to embark on a beta test of our new look website over the next 10 - 14 ...
- 17-11-06, 01:02 AM #1Exchange: Marshalls CrossBroadband ISP: Sky Broadband UnlimitedRouter: Sagem F@ST 2504nSky TV: Sky+HD box
We are about to embark on a beta test of our new look website over the next 10 - 14 days.
If any members would like to take part in our beta test, can you please send me a Private Message.
There is no minimum criteria to apply, just a bit of time needed to test that the forums work etc.
You will need to setup a new forum account, as we will be using a new version of the software, and so please remember that any posts you make will not be public.
Please get involved if you have the time as tbh it looks amazing, but I would say that as I am biassed!
- 17-11-06, 01:18 AM #2Exchange: Marshalls CrossBroadband ISP: Sky Broadband UnlimitedRouter: Sagem F@ST 2504nSky TV: Sky+HD box
heres a sneak preview
- 17-11-06, 12:15 PM #3
hi am interested in the new beta account please send me more info on it
- 17-11-06, 08:35 PM #4
hi - i'm willing to give it a try
- 17-11-06, 08:35 PM #5Skyuser Serial SpammerExchange: RedditchBroadband ISP: Max & VM VIP-85 & Be* ProRouter: Sagem F@ST 2504Sky TV:
- Join Date
- Oct 2006
- Redditch, WestMidlands, England, UK
- Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
- Blog Entries
Just make sure you PM ged!
- 20-11-06, 10:13 PM #6
Given that some of your users are on dial up due to sky problems, I hope the new site is either non-compulsory or has as few graphics as this one - ideally none at all.
- 20-11-06, 10:41 PM #7Exchange: Marshalls CrossBroadband ISP: Sky Broadband UnlimitedRouter: Sagem F@ST 2504nSky TV: Sky+HD box
@ Hoagie - although I sympathise with your dilemma - letting people know in every thread is not going to solve your problem!
Our new website is designed for our users in mind, and I can assure you there will be plenty of graphics and they will be optimised so that when you use dial up it should be fine.
As for none at all I will treat that with the contempt that it deserves, you could always use RSS or Archived view.
Last edited by NewsreadeR; 20-11-06 at 10:47 PM.
- 20-11-06, 10:46 PM #8
- 29-11-06, 11:05 PM #9
Bit of a rip of neowin isnt it ? lolConnected @ 13mbit on SkyMAX
- 29-11-06, 11:07 PM #10Exchange: Marshalls CrossBroadband ISP: Sky Broadband UnlimitedRouter: Sagem F@ST 2504nSky TV: Sky+HD box
All the posts on that sample are not ours, the designer put all the text on as an idea. We don't use trackbacks
If our new site looks half as good as theirs it will look awesome, they have a real nice site.
Also, the new site is still been coded and about a week off been ready to test
Last edited by NewsreadeR; 29-11-06 at 11:13 PM.