Results 11 to 20 of 41
Outrageous email from F2S about Sky.
This is a discussion on Outrageous email from F2S about Sky. within the Website news forums, part of the SkyUser Announcements category; That's what I mean about counter attack plans from the main ISP's. Not one of them are trying to rival ...
- 09-10-06, 01:29 PM #11
That's what I mean about counter attack plans from the main ISP's. Not one of them are trying to rival Sky other than half hearted attempts in pulling Sky's services down.
That was a pretty shameful response by AOL
- 09-10-06, 01:42 PM #12
I too migrated from F2S after being with them for 4-5 years. F2s were great until Pipex took over - then it all went downhill......
At least Sky won't be taken over by Pipex!
- 09-10-06, 01:50 PM #13Site FounderExchange: Marshalls CrossBroadband ISP: Sky Broadband UnlimitedRouter: Sagem F@ST 2504nSky TV: Sky+HD box
I am still with F2S as Sky won't sign me up
I should point out i have emailed 3 times (online signup) and rang once, when I rang i was told I would hear from then within 2 - 3 days
You know the rest :-(
Last edited by NewsreadeR; 09-10-06 at 02:21 PM.
- 09-10-06, 02:13 PM #14
When I changed over from BT to Sky, BT didn't do much to try and keep me. All the bloke said was to ask me how much I would be paying to Sky and then he tried to offer me there comparative service which I turned down.
- 09-10-06, 02:46 PM #15
I must have caught Pipex on the hop when I asked for my mac code, as they didn't query it and emailed my mac code in 72 hours.
That was back in August.
Strangely enough, I had someone from Pipex ring me up last week, asking why I'd left, so I told him.
- 09-10-06, 03:27 PM #16
F2S gave me my Mac code within about 5 hours (around the middle of September) and I did tell them who I was moving to.
Unfortuantely they've been rather helpful since BT messed up and moved me back to Pipex after a week of perfect service from Sky.
F2S re-activated my old account (FOC) until I was back with Sky.
- 09-10-06, 04:25 PM #17
- 09-10-06, 06:04 PM #18Site FounderExchange: Gravesend, NDGRABroadband ISP: Virgin XXL 152Router: Non Sky RouterSky TV: Yes
- Join Date
- Aug 2006
- Kent, UK
- Thanked 41 Times in 28 Posts
- Blog Entries
- 09-10-06, 06:33 PM #19Site FounderExchange: Marshalls CrossBroadband ISP: Sky Broadband UnlimitedRouter: Sagem F@ST 2504nSky TV: Sky+HD box
I just about to ask for one as well from F2S just to see if I get an email like that.
- 09-10-06, 06:33 PM #20Site FounderExchange: Marshalls CrossBroadband ISP: Sky Broadband UnlimitedRouter: Sagem F@ST 2504nSky TV: Sky+HD boxi bet sky's legal department