Results 1 to 10 of 12
This is a discussion on Website within the Website news forums, part of the SkyUser Announcements category; For some reason, Server 1 has gone down and we have had no joy whatsoever in raising the support of ...
- 02-06-07, 03:25 PM #1Site FounderExchange: Marshalls CrossBroadband ISP: Sky Broadband UnlimitedRouter: Sagem F@ST 2504nSky TV: Sky+HD box
For some reason, Server 1 has gone down and we have had no joy whatsoever in raising the support of our hosts.
We have had to roll back to Server 2 with a backup from 11.30pm last night.
We have made the decision to not allow posts from any member as there is a chance we can roll back to today, before the server went off line. We have also temporarily disabled people registering. This will be reversed asap.
Please bear with us, until we can sort the website out.
Some functions may or not work.
Last edited by NewsreadeR; 02-06-07 at 03:36 PM.
- 02-06-07, 04:13 PM #2
- 02-06-07, 04:37 PM #3
radio is ok there was no one presenting at the time u went to access it
we arnt on 24/7 just yet it is on at the moment for those lissoning in lol
- 02-06-07, 05:52 PM #4Site FounderExchange: Marshalls CrossBroadband ISP: Sky Broadband UnlimitedRouter: Sagem F@ST 2504nSky TV: Sky+HD box
We have now resigned ourselves to the fact that this is not going to be resolved before Monday at the earliest.
We have now made the decision that we will lose the last 12 hours of registrations and posts.
We have now allowed posting and registrations.
- 02-06-07, 06:06 PM #5
No need to appologise mate, this thinks happen. At least the site is here, when I went to access it earlier I thought my Sky connection had gone down again !
- 02-06-07, 11:55 PM #6Skyuser Serial SpammerExchange: RedditchBroadband ISP: Max & VM VIP-85 & Be* ProRouter: Sagem F@ST 2504Sky TV:
- Join Date
- Oct 2006
- Redditch, WestMidlands, England, UK
- Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
- Blog Entries
In all fairness you did what you could and you made decisions that the whole of the community would have benefitted from. Thats a A++ Admin!
Ditto @ Alan, No need to apologise!
- 02-06-07, 11:58 PM #7
- 03-06-07, 01:18 PM #8
what the hell happened? all i got was php errors for about 15 mins
- 03-06-07, 02:45 PM #9Site FounderExchange: Marshalls CrossBroadband ISP: Sky Broadband UnlimitedRouter: Sagem F@ST 2504nSky TV: Sky+HD box
Probably my fault, I started the migration back to the French Server.
- 03-06-07, 03:33 PM #10
fair enough - although the UK one was much more responsive.