Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Using SkyUser Mail on mobile

This is a discussion on Using SkyUser Mail on mobile within the SkyUser Mail / SMTP forums, part of the Community channel category; I have been using a Sky User Mail SMTP for a couple of years to send emails using Outlook on ...

Disco is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: 01483
      Broadband ISP: Sky Broadband Unlimited
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2304n
      Sky TV: Sky+HD box
      Thanks

Using SkyUser Mail on mobile

I have been using a Sky User Mail SMTP for a couple of years to send emails using Outlook on my PC for an old Freeserve/orange email address. My broadband is Sky. I can't praise it enough.

I have also used Sky User Mail SMTP to send emails for the same account on my phone. Until a couple of months ago this was an Samsung Android on the talkmobile (Vodafone) network. This was very hit and miss - more miss really. When I changed to iphone/O2 in August it seemed to work without a glitch. But since yesterday I've been getting messages when I try to send an email that my Sky User Mail SMTP address or password is incorrect. But they are the same ones I'm using on my PC which continues to work without problem. I have the new iphone software but the problem did not start straight after that was downloaded.

The advice on the forum has been excellent in the past so any advice on this problem whould be much appreciated.
      Last edited by Disco; 22-09-13 at 11:05 AM.

2. Advertisement
      Disco is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: 01483
      Broadband ISP: Sky Broadband Unlimited
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2304n
      Sky TV: Sky+HD box
      Thanks

Re: Using SkyUser Mail on mobile

Update on original post - now I have the same issue on my PC. Any advice, please?