Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 60k members.

Advertisement

Does Sky+ have music on demand?

This is a discussion on Does Sky+ have music on demand? within the Sky+ forums, part of the Sky & Sky+ TV category; Morning, I currently have V+ as my system and because we have a top package out with Virgin we are ...

Impish is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Other ISP
      Router: Non Sky Router
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Thanks

Does Sky+ have music on demand?

Morning, I currently have V+ as my system and because we have a top package out with Virgin we are able to get extra music/tv shows on demand for free. This is great as thousands of music videos and things like artists concerts are available quickly and easily.
      I was wondering if Sky+ has anything similar, because I dont think the V+ system is still as good as the sky equivalent with choice/channels and the ease of use.
      I would hate to lose this music, and tv choice on demand, but if sky+ has an alternative, we might think about going back to sky.

Any thoughts?

Thank you.

2. Advertisement
      sr1312 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Glasgow - Shettleston
      Broadband ISP: Sky Max
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2504
      Sky TV: Sky+ HD
      Thanks

Re: Does Sky+ have music on demand?

There is sky anytime which is on demand but it doesn't have as much music as what you are describing.