Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Amstrad PVR3 Problems please help ??

This is a discussion on Amstrad PVR3 Problems please help ?? within the Sky+ forums, part of the Sky & Sky+ TV category; HI all wounder if you could help as this is my 2nd amstrad pvr3 sky box. problem 1 just about ...

meridius is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Base
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Amstrad PVR3 Problems please help ??

HI all wounder if you could help as this is my 2nd amstrad pvr3 sky box.

problem
      1 just about 70% of all my recordings are out of sync. to solve this i have to stop the program and select another or change channels and go back to the recorded program to fix it, it always seems to fix the problem but to be honest i should not have to do this or put up with it is there a fix or is this a problem with the amstrad models only ???????

2 when i watch live tv the odd time the program frezzes and then after about 10sec it starts and jumps and its ok remember this is a live program why is it doing this.

3 some shows you recored have a poping sound every 5 mins or so it seems to happen alot when i recored of ukgold.

my amstred has the latest software version 5.2f or somthing like that and the signel is at 75% on both lnb inputs i have tried unpluging it for 10mins and trying it again and i still get these problems.

is there a way to fix this or is it just becasue its a amstrad system ??? my friend has the same system and has no lip sync problems with his recordings but he does have the same problem stated above problem number 2.

do pace and orhter systems do the same thing or not as i have only had sky+ for 2 months and this is my 2nd box as the first amstrad would not even recored i am getting abit sick of it and was woundering if this is normal for sky plus boxs.

i hope someone on here can help soon as i need to get this sorted.

2. Advertisement
      meridius is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Base
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Re: Amstrad PVR3 Problems please help ??

no help here then well never mind try anothe forums