Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Don't think sky want my money!

This is a discussion on Don't think sky want my money! within the Sky unhappiness forums, part of the Sky Broadband feedback category; Currently with Sky TV but fibre broadband is via bt . Three times now I've placed an order (via quidco) ...

psychocandy is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: rhiwderin
      Broadband ISP: Max
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Don't think sky want my money!

Currently with Sky TV but fibre broadband is via bt. Three times now I've placed an order (via quidco) and three times its been cancelled by sky.

I've spoken to people who just say sorry we've got a technical problem you'll have to re-do the order. Same thing next time.

They tried to do a manual order (Even though I said hang on what about my cashback) but they couldnt get that working either.

Any suggestions? Its very poor indeed.
      Every day when I wake up I thank the Lord I'm Welsh

2. Advertisement
      bubblegun is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: near Glasgow
      Broadband ISP: Sky ADSL
      Router: Billion 7400
      Sky TV: Sky Q 2TB
      Thanks

Re: Don't think sky want my money!

Quote Originally Posted by psychocandy View Post
      Currently with Sky TV but fibre broadband is via bt. Three times now I've placed an order (via quidco) and three times its been cancelled by sky.

I've spoken to people who just say sorry we've got a technical problem you'll have to re-do the order. Same thing next time.

They tried to do a manual order (Even though I said hang on what about my cashback) but they couldnt get that working either.

Any suggestions? Its very poor indeed.
      What is the reason it is failing?
      If a manual order without cashback is failing then it will be some other issue. Is your cabinet sold-out, maybe?
      If it is then you won't be able to get Fibre with Sky or anyone else as the Fibre order will fail unless there is at least 1 slot available on your cabinet.
      Please note the views and recommendations in my posts are my own and in no way reflect the views of Sky