At some stage you may wish to end your contract/s with Sky.

At the present time you can cancel Sky either on the telephone (call 08442 410 266 ), by faxing Sky ( 01506 484 343 ), by writing to Sky (address below) or you can send them an email via the "Contact Us" link on the Sky website ( www.sky.com ) at the bottom of the page.

You should supply the follow:

• Name (of Account Holder)
  • Address
  • Postcode
  • Sky Account Number / Customer Reference Number

Do remember that if you are within your contract period that their may be a penalty for cancelling early. You should provide 31 days notice for most of the products, but there are specific exceptions to this (i.e. just had Sky installed and it doesn't work, moving to a place where you can't get Sky). Please do check their terms and conditions.

The full terms of cancellation are as follows :

• If you decide to cancel a product or service AFTER installation or delivery, you must do one of the following:
  • Call us on 08442 414 414; or
  • Write to us at: Sky Subscribers Services Limited, PO Box 43, Livingston, West Lothian EH54 7DD.
  • Fax us on: 01506 484343
  • Send us an email by visiting the "Contact Us" section at sky.com
  • You must give your name, address, post code and customer number when you are cancelling any product or service you have ordered from Sky.
  • f you cancel any product as set out above, Sky will repay anything you have already paid for it. You will not be able to cancel your installation after the installation has started or claim a reimbursement of any installation costs you have incurred.
  • You must keep any products that have been delivered to you safe for up to 6 months from the date you cancel. Once they are returned to Sky, your responsibility ends.
  • Sky will contact you regarding any payment that is due to Sky in respect of your cancellation (see below).

( above list taken from this post )

Cancelling Sky: How do I cancel my Sky account? - Sky Community