Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Router Issues?

This is a discussion on Router Issues? within the Sky Router forums, part of the Sky Broadband help category; If anyone is having issues, ie no router then the best thing to do is phone order status 08705515515 then ...

skyworker_21 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Not on Sky
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Router Issues?

If anyone is having issues, ie no router then the best thing to do is phone order status 08705515515 then option 4 then 1 and ask for a lady called Victoria, shes the person that deals with all the router issues as well as cease orders and pending cancels, you mightve put two and two together ud realise that everything she does takes forever to get sorted if at all, when we tell you its getting escalated we email her. But obviously seeing as she doesnt deal with these issues as well as we all hope for maybe if you all called her instead you mite get a reponse. Personally I think she just deletes them coz she cant be arsed! Well she does get over 500 emails to deal with every day so yeah your escalations probably dont even get looked at!!
      Thats just me being honest and If i get caught about this I will get sacked but I dont care as Id rather work for a group of senior staff who have a clue about what theyre doing! So Im guna leave this company in a few of weeks time prob go and work for talktalk or something...Theyre managers might be slightly better than ours!! My team leader is also a waste of space, no help from him what so ever and his names richard if u want to talk to him and have a go. Coz of them i had to take the day off work today, the stress is getting to me!
      Last edited by NewsreadeR; 24-11-06 at 04:58 PM. Reason: sorry to edit - have removed the surnames as part of standard netiquette of the internet

2. Advertisement
      nobody is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Base
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks
      Hi, I'm waiting for a router, first one was lost second should be on it's way. Reordered 5th Dec, but I'm not convinced as Sky can't give me a consignment number and say it's not on the manifest?!?. Tried the number you suggested but options must have changed as Opt 4 then 1 does not exist.

Any suggestions on the best way to get Sky to send me a router asap now?