Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

No wireless Connection

This is a discussion on No wireless Connection within the Sky Router forums, part of the Sky Broadband help category; Hi I've just got Sky Broadband and have managed to connect to the internet succesfully on my laptop through the ...

ooogson is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Ampthill
      Broadband ISP: Connect
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

No wireless Connection

Hi

I've just got Sky Broadband and have managed to connect to the internet succesfully on my laptop through the ethernet cable, so far so good. Here's where the problem starts. I tried to connect wirelessly, there's plenty of signal strength but it just fails to do anything. It spends a couple of minutes saying "waiting for the network...", then just gives up and stops. The bizzare thing is I can connect to a neighbours network, making me think it's a problem with the wireless network but my PSP can connect to it making me think it's a problem with my laptop!

I've tried everything I've seen on the forum but nothing changes, no sign of it making any progress connecting wirelessly.

Any help would be much appreciated.

2. Advertisement
      Hoagie is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Gedling (EMGDDLI)
      Broadband ISP: Sky Max/Unlimited
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2504
      Sky TV: Sky+ HD
      Thanks
      This may be a password problem. Check you typed the appropriate CAPITAL and lower case letters.