Results 11 to 12 of 12
Are Sky lying to me?
This is a discussion on Are Sky lying to me? within the Sky Router forums, part of the Sky Broadband help category; Also the video site I use doesn't load any videos. Looking at the source of the page the web address ...
- 11-06-10, 03:57 PM #11
Re: Are Sky lying to me?Also the video site I use doesn't load any videos. Looking at the source of the page the web address of the video is http://127.0.0.1:64653/69273 which doesnt work.
I don't have any problem with theoatmeal.com/quizzes, I can access the main site and the various sections. Interesting site by the way.
- 11-06-10, 04:28 PM #12
Re: Are Sky lying to me?
I have to go off line for a while so I will leave you with this.
For Vista and Win 7.
- Press Windows button.
- Type Cmd.
- Press Ctrl-Shift-Enter to run Command Prompt as Administrator. Allow elevation request.
- Type netsh winsock reset in the Command Prompt shell, and then press the Enter key.
- Restart the computer.
- Start, Run, CMD, OK to open a command prompt.
2. Reset WINSOCK entries to installation defaults type: netsh winsock reset catalog
3. Reset TCP/IP stack to installation defaults type. netsh int ip reset reset.log
Reboot the machine.
If you still have problems open the Run box and type; ipv6 uninstall and click OK. Now repeat the resets as above.
You could also clean out your DNS settings, by opening an Elevated Command Prompt and typing; ipconfig /flushdns
You should see Windows IP Configuration
Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache
Reboot the PC
If you have a Mac or Linux, your on your own I’m afraid. I hope this is of some help.
Last edited by Isitme; 12-06-10 at 11:12 AM. Reason: type error