Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

ISP WAN settings for Sitecom WL-308??

This is a discussion on ISP WAN settings for Sitecom WL-308?? within the Sky Router forums, part of the Sky Broadband help category; Hi all, I was wondering if anybody could help me out. I've just taken out Sky Broadband Unlimited and have ...

yohanson is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Sky Max/Unlimited
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2504
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Thanks

Unhappy ISP WAN settings for Sitecom WL-308??

Hi all,

I was wondering if anybody could help me out. I've just taken out Sky Broadband Unlimited and have the Sagem F@st204 router. Because my house is built like a castle with thick walls I can't get a wireless signal with the Sagem where I need it. So I bought the Sitecom WL-308 Gaming Router to boost the signal.

I'm pretty good with PC's but this has got me! The Gaming router connects to the Sagem and boosts the signal fine with a gigabit connection, but when I try to connect to the internet there is nothing!

I have tried to configure the WAN settings on the Gaming router and used the SKyPass Generator to get my User name & Password (if this still works) but still nothing. Do I need to enter more ISP settings to configure the WAN?

Does anyone have ISP settings?

Hope someone can help me as I'm slowly losing my hair!

Yohanson

Duplicate post see http://www.skyuser.co.uk/forum/asking-help/33183-sitecom-wl-308-a.html
      Last edited by Isitme; 08-10-09 at 04:55 PM. Reason: Duplicate

2. Advertisement