Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Lights on netgear router

This is a discussion on Lights on netgear router within the Sky Router forums, part of the Sky Broadband help category; Hi,new here so i hope i make sense!,recently taken sky unlimited,& all working fine till last night when on the ...

Rastie is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: 01603
      Broadband ISP: Sky Max/Unlimited
      Router: Netgear V1 DG834GT
      Sky TV: Sky+ HD
      Thanks

Lights on netgear router

Hi,new here so i hope i make sense!,recently taken sky unlimited,& all working fine till last night when on the wii,got an error code up on screen saying lost connection,turned router off & back on again it reset itself top lights working fine power light & internet light flickering orange then green, but no lights at the bottom of the router showing the channel lights.laptop connected to internet ok & the wii ok this morning,just abit concerned that why channel lights arent lit up when they were before i got booted out of the system last night.any ideas,it wouldnt have anything to do with sky talk which became active this morning.

2. Advertisement
      User05 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Sky Fibre Unlimited
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2504n
      Sky TV: Sky+HD box
      Thanks

Re: Lights on netgear router

When you say 'channel' lights, are you referring to the lights with the symbols '1, 2, 3 & 4'? If so, don't worry if none are lit. They are to denote you have an ethernet cable plugged in, so if you're connecting wirelessly with the devices in the house, then the ethernet port lights won't be lit.