Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Swap Sky Router For Belkin Router

This is a discussion on Swap Sky Router For Belkin Router within the Sky Router forums, part of the Sky Broadband help category; I am trying to swap my Sky router for a Belkin N Mimo router, I have used the tool mentioned ...

ChrisLisi1982 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Mid
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2504
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Swap Sky Router For Belkin Router

I am trying to swap my Sky router for a Belkin N Mimo router, I have used the tool mentioned on here to get the username and password using the MAC address and WEP on the sticker on the bottom of the router but it won't connect, any ideas? it asks for VPI and VCI which I put as 0 and 38 but then it says encapsulated and has 2 options: vcmux and llc - which one would it be? and then it asks type of connection - static IP, dynapic IP etc, HELP!!!!

2. Advertisement
      joss is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Adwick-le-Street
      Broadband ISP: sky max
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2504
      Sky TV: Sky+HDmultiroom
      Thanks

Re: Swap Sky Router For Belkin Router

First please ensure you have used the correct details from https://www.cm9.net/skypass/
      For the Sagem router please ensure This page allows you to discover the ADSL username and password of your Sky Sagem F@ST2504 router.

Enter the requested information and click on the Generate button. All the requested information is available on the label on the bottom of the router. Please note that if you enter incorrect data, you will be given an incorrect result without any error or warning message.
      LAN MAC address:
      Default WPA network key:

it asks for VPI and VCI which I put as 0 and 38 but then it says encapsulated and has 2 options: vcmux TRY the VCMUX

type of connection - static IP, dynapic IP etc Use Dynamic IP