Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Anyone with Visdeo senders for skytv

This is a discussion on Anyone with Visdeo senders for skytv within the Sky Router forums, part of the Sky Broadband help category; turn it off if you are using wireless as it will screw your connection. it sometimes is ok if you ...

Unregistered Guest
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP:
      Router:
      Sky TV:

Anyone with Visdeo senders for skytv

turn it off if you are using wireless as it will screw your connection.

it sometimes is ok if you have a wireless connection then turn your sky video sender on but if you reboot your laptop then you will need to turn off the sender. once you have a wireless broadband connection you can turn your sender back on

2. Advertisement
      karaokian is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Northbourne STNTHBN
      Broadband ISP: Base
      Router: Netgear V1 DG834GT
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Thanks
      I too found this problem, but have found that if you use channel 11 in the router setup options it does not cause any interference and both can be used without any problems!

Ian

Wheelie is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Stanmore LWSTAN
      Broadband ISP: Max
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks
      Welcome to the site Unregistered

Please do register with us we don't bite honest and it will make life a lot easier for people to follow your posts thanks.

Thanks for that information and you are correct but on some video sender there is a setting switch at the back I have on my Total Control AV Sender allowing me to choose a channel it uses to broadcast and so I can run everything just fine.

Moved to the router forum
      Ray

Some Advice.. Its always advisable to inform your old ISP as soon as you have migrated that you have moved.

If you would like to know the straight line distance to your exchange then
      click here
      Would you like an idea of the possible speeds you will get with the Max Package then click here or for the Connect Package then click here