Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I have a noisy line and my connection drops out when i pick up the phone :(

This is a discussion on I have a noisy line and my connection drops out when i pick up the phone :( within the Sky Router forums, part of the Sky Broadband help category; ^^^^^^ This is a common complaint, I have an idea that the Sky TV fitters use the cheapest junk they ...

Isitme is offline Sky User Moderator
      Exchange: Bannockburn
      Broadband ISP: Sky Broadband Unlimited
      Router: Sky Hub SR102
      Sky TV: Sky+ HD
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,627 Times in 1,589 Posts

Re: I have a noisy line and my connection drops out when i pick up the phone :(

^^^^^^
      This is a common complaint, I have an idea that the Sky TV fitters use the cheapest junk they can get their hands on. Unless you have multi room or HD, Sky don't seem to enforce the 'keep the box plugged in' rule. If you don't use either, leave it unplugged. If you do have to use the interactive, you can always plug it in again while you use it.

TomD

Please note the views and recommendations in my posts are my own and in no way reflect the views of SkyUser.

Useful Utilites

Inssider 2/ TCPOptimiser /Test Socket

Note - When downloading always select the Custom install or you will end up with stuff you don't want.

2. Advertisement
      Monday is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: LWHAY
      Broadband ISP: Mid
      Router: Netgear V1 DG834GT
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Thanks
      Blog Entries

Re: I have a noisy line and my connection drops out when i pick up the phone :(

Quote Originally Posted by Isitme View Post
      ^^^^^^
      This is a common complaint, I have an idea that the Sky TV fitters use the cheapest junk they can get their hands on. Unless you have multi room or HD, Sky don't seem to enforce the 'keep the box plugged in' rule. If you don't use either, leave it unplugged. If you do have to use the interactive, you can always plug it in again while you use it.
      Never used it :P thanks .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123