Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Llu Provide And Ip Stream Cease

This is a discussion on Llu Provide And Ip Stream Cease within the Sky Router forums, part of the Sky Broadband help category; what i want to know is 1)On my bt broadband checker i was suppose to get connected to the LLU ...

KILL BILL is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: spam
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Llu Provide And Ip Stream Cease

what i want to know is

1)On my bt broadband checker i was suppose to get connected to the LLU on the 12th september and for my old ip stream to cease on the 15th november. there is a 3 day window period is this the same with everyone ? at the time of this post the bt broadband checker still shows the LLU order in progress

2) can LLU stream and IP stream share the same adsl line ?

3) when i connect my sky router to the adsl line - it senses the ip stream with my other provider but wont chap and authincate - becuase i assume that there is no id and passowrd provided ? is this correct

4) irrespective that the sky router has no facility to input your id and password under the adsl settings under the router how will it know to connect to the LLU stream ?

thanks

2. Advertisement
      OhNoes is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Sidcup (LSSID)
      Broadband ISP: Max
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks
      1) Lots of people have overlapping orders, it seems quite normal. You could be changed to LLU before the IPStream is fully cancelled, although I'm not sure if you need to have 1 service cancelled before you can be put onto another.

2) No, I don't think so.

3) It's using the authentication information needed for the Sky network, not your current provider.

4) The Sky login information is already entered into your router and is locked in there. All you need to do is connect the Sky router, and once your line is activated it will start working.