Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

sky Router question

This is a discussion on sky Router question within the Sky Router forums, part of the Sky Broadband help category; Originally Posted by Unregistered Instreseting to see the router discussions continue. I have jsut spoken to Sky BB Sales who ...

dingdong is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Max
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
      Instreseting to see the router discussions continue. I have jsut spoken to Sky BB Sales who did not know we had to use the Sky router until I told him the paragraphs to look at. Even after that he still insisted i could use my own until i again pointed out that i did not have the usrename/passwords i needed. A soory state of affiars and he then told me I was the frist to cancel my Sky BB becuase of this issue!!
      If this is true i'm absolutely delighted as the only way i can use this service is by using my own router instaed of sky's.

my connection with my old router is superb and i'm delighted both with the speeds and browsing experience and would certainly stay with sky as a happy customer.

using the netgear router, i am disconnected every 10 mins and it is a nightmare quite frankly. as such i have decided that if sky want to terminate my agreement then that is their choice as making me use their router it is not worth having anyway. if they cancel i will just swap to ntl cable and get my broadband and tv programs from them.

2. Advertisement
      ninja69 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP:
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Wheelie,
      i tried that ip address in my browser (firefox) and it wouldnt connect to the page.

I did and ipconfig/all and had an ip address with the sky router, but like i said before, i couldnt connect.

I might try later. Im pretty sure that i can caonnect to my belkin routers staus page without internet connection.

Hornet is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Eastbourne, SDESTBR
      Broadband ISP: Sky Fibre Unlimited
      Router: Billion Bipac 7800N
      Sky TV: Sky+HD box
      Thanks
      Sorry Corrected Myself

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12