Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Can I use a friends router?

This is a discussion on Can I use a friends router? within the Sky Router forums, part of the Sky Broadband help category; I have migrated to SKY, my connection has been switched but my router hasn't turned up. While waiting for my ...

Jimbo1960 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Hornchurch
      Broadband ISP: Mid
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Can I use a friends (SKY) router?

I have migrated to SKY, my connection has been switched but my router hasn't turned up.
      While waiting for my device to be sent (a "data fix" has been applied to my account and i will have to wait up to 10 working days) could I use a friends router? He has just migrated away from SKY and offered his device.

Message to MOD: Please delete this thread. I tried to modify the title to add more detail but the change didn't appear in the listing so I have duplicated the thread with the correct information.
      Last edited by Jimbo1960; 13-04-07 at 01:22 PM. Reason: forgot to mention SKY in the title.

2. Advertisement