Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Sky Q Deal

This is a discussion on Sky Q Deal within the Sky Q forums, part of the Other Sky help and support category; Hi, I am coming to the end of my current contract and have been chatting with Sky about a new ...

olig is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Other ISP
      Router: Sky Q Hub ER110
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Thanks

Sky Q Deal

Hi,

I am coming to the end of my current contract and have been chatting with Sky about a new one with offers. The deal I am being offered for the next 18 months is;

Entertainment - 22 (5 off)HD - 1 (4 off)Kids - 1 (4 off)Ultimate On Demand - 12Sports+HD - 13 (17 off)Cinema - 7 (12 off)Multiscreen - 13Spotify - FREE for 3 months, then 9.99 a month.Total - 69 a month for the first three months, then 78.99 there after for the remaining 15 months if retaining Spotify. New 18 month minimum term.

Do people think that this is a good deal ?

Thanks

2. Advertisement
      Piesarus is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: BT Unlimited
      Router: BT Homehub 5
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Thanks

Re: Sky Q Deal

Quote Originally Posted by olig View Post
      Hi,

I am coming to the end of my current contract and have been chatting with Sky about a new one with offers. The deal I am being offered for the next 18 months is;

Entertainment - 22 (5 off)HD - 1 (4 off)Kids - 1 (4 off)Ultimate On Demand - 12Sports+HD - 13 (17 off)Cinema - 7 (12 off)Multiscreen - 13Spotify - FREE for 3 months, then 9.99 a month.Total - 69 a month for the first three months, then 78.99 there after for the remaining 15 months if retaining Spotify. New 18 month minimum term.

Thanks

I have been considering a SkyQ install myself but do have a few reservations i.e. given the amount of streaming options now out there and with more to come is SkyQ any longer a good option? Let me state at the start I have no interest in taking a Sky Sports package. I would be interested to read what others think.

gmangt4 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Sky Broadband Unlimited
      Router: Non Sky Router
      Sky TV: SkyQ
      Thanks

Re: Sky Q Deal

Quote Originally Posted by olig View Post
      Hi,

Thanks

Personally I don't think its that bad a deal as it includes a 4 screen UHD Netflix sub too thats not locked to your box, I would have no interest in the Spotify or kids package myself though.....only really you would know if you think you will get the usage from the package to think its worth that every month. I love the footy and F1 in UHD, my wife watches the movies and crime, usually about women murdering their husband funny enough, but overall I think its worth what I pay every month, just! lol