Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

18 month contract

This is a discussion on 18 month contract within the Sky Q forums, part of the Other Sky help and support category; Sky Q and Sky Fibre have both returned to an 18 month contracts for new customers ordering from today. Now ...

bubblegun is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: near Glasgow
      Broadband ISP: Sky ADSL
      Router: Billion 7400
      Sky TV: Sky Q 2TB
      Thanks

18 month contract

Sky Q and Sky Fibre have both returned to an 18 month contracts for new customers ordering from today.

Now live on sky.com

ISP review is reporting the broadband change along with a few other things.
      Please note the views and recommendations in my posts are my own and in no way reflect the views of Sky

2. Advertisement
      lettice is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: 0.4 mile away and cabinet 350 yards
      Broadband ISP: Sky Fibre Max
      Router: ER110UK Sky Q hub
      Sky TV: SkyQ2tb + minis
      Thanks

Re: 18 month contract

Quote Originally Posted by bubblegun View Post
      Sky Q and Sky Fibre have both returned to an 18 month contracts for new customers ordering from today.

Now live on sky.com

ISP review is reporting the broadband change along with a few other things.
      Sorry gave up reading that article, a jumbled mess, it seemed to change about ten times in that article. Could not make any sense of it.
      Where does it say Sky Q is now an 18month contract?

Why not just head people to the bt wholesale website, its accurate for everybody i have checked broadband sppeds for. Why bother with this 'maybe' stuff.
      Also, did make me laugh the other day on talksport tech show that some customers have been adding on line rental recently, thinking prices have gone up. I cried with laughter!
      Last edited by lettice; 21-12-16 at 01:51 PM.

Isitme is offline Sky User Moderator
      Exchange: Bannockburn
      Broadband ISP: Sky Fibre Unlimited
      Router: Sky Hub SR102
      Sky TV: Sky+ HD
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,616 Posts

Re: 18 month contract

Where does it say Sky Q is now an 18month contract?
      Its in the Sky Q terms under the Legal Bit..

Sky Q 18 month minimum terms. Sky Q TV subscription: Original Bundle: 20 per month (pm); Variety Bundle: 32 pm; or Box Sets Bundle: 38 pm. Sky Q Multiscreen subscription: 12 extra pm. Sky Cinema: 18 extra pm. Sky Sports: 27.50 extra pm. Prices may go up during your contract.

TomD

Please note the views and recommendations in my posts are my own and in no way reflect the views of SkyUser.

Useful Utilites

http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/wifi_information_view.html/ TCPOptimiser /Test Socket

Note - When downloading always select the Custom install or you will end up with stuff you don't want.