Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Like Tree9Likes

Sky Q Buyers’ Guide: What is Sky Q Silver, UK Prices, Release Date and MORE

This is a discussion on Sky Q Buyers’ Guide: What is Sky Q Silver, UK Prices, Release Date and MORE within the Sky Q forums, part of the Other Sky help and support category; Hi Thanks I thought that might be the case. Anyway I will find out soon enough after my intallation next ...

Snowman is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: 01425
      Broadband ISP: Sky
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Re: Sky Q Buyers’ Guide: What is Sky Q Silver, UK Prices, Release Date and MORE

Hi

Thanks I thought that might be the case. Anyway I will find out soon enough after my intallation next week

2. Advertisement
      Snowman is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: 01425
      Broadband ISP: Sky
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Hi

Thanks I thought that might be the case. Anyway I will find out soon enough after my installation a week on Monday

Moxey is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Redditch
      Broadband ISP: Sky Fibre Unlimited Pro
      Router: SkyQ Hub ER110
      Sky TV: SkyQ 2TB + Mini
      Thanks

Wasent sure which thread was best for this but just been wondering something and hoped someone might be able to clarify it for me.

I know if you take out Sky BB with your SkyQ order its a new 18 month contract for the BB as well but just wondering if youre a current Sky Fibre customer but out of contract and just switch over the tv from Sky+HD to SkyQ and maybe drop the Sky talk package down to payt but make no changes to the BB then does it still lock you into a new 18 month contract for the BB and phone line too or just for the tv side ?

Zachriel is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Sky Fibre Unlimited
      Router: Non Sky Router
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Moxey View Post
      Wasent sure which thread was best for this but just been wondering something and hoped someone might be able to clarify it for me.

I know if you take out Sky BB with your SkyQ order its a new 18 month contract for the BB as well but just wondering if youre a current Sky Fibre customer but out of contract and just switch over the tv from Sky+HD to SkyQ and maybe drop the Sky talk package down to payt but make no changes to the BB then does it still lock you into a new 18 month contract for the BB and phone line too or just for the tv side ?
      When I phoned up I asked this exact question and was told that the contracts are separate. So 18 month Sky Q, 12 month talk/BB.

lettice is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: 0.4 mile away and cabinet 350 yards
      Broadband ISP: Sky Fibre Max
      Router: ER110UK Sky Q hub
      Sky TV: SkyQ2tb + minis
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Moxey View Post

Your broadband and phone contracts and sky sports and sky movies addons are not tied to the sky q 18 month contract. They remain on their own current terms and will do even when renewed.
      The sky q box, minis and the sky q set of channels are all tied to the sky q 18 month contract.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678