Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 63k members.

Advertisement

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Like Tree25Likes

Sky TV Price rise June 2015

This is a discussion on Sky TV Price rise June 2015 within the Sky news and announcements forums, part of the SkyUser Announcements category; Originally Posted by Ridcully only letter I got was if I continued to use Sky broadband and registered for the ...

gymno Guest
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP:
      Router:
      Sky TV:

Re: Sky TV Price rise June 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Ridcully View Post
      only letter I got was if I continued to use Sky broadband and registered for the deal then I would keep the sky+ functionality. Don't know how much that is normally without a sky TV sub
      It always used to be 10 but i've seen figures between 10.25 & 11.50 quoted on another forum by people who really should know (but obviously some don't. )

2. Advertisement
      Meteosat is offline Sky User Beta tester
      Exchange: Porthcawl (S.Wales)
      Broadband ISP: BT INFINITY
      Router: Non Sky Router
      Sky TV: Sky+HD box
      Thanks

Re: Sky TV Price rise June 2015

Quote Originally Posted by gymno View Post
      It always used to be 10 but i've seen figures between 10.25 & 11.50 quoted on another forum by people who really should know (but obviously some don't. )
      Only been with SKY 7 years, so probably not qualifying, though I was offered a deal for 6 months on SKY Sports, which I turned down, so waiting now for the next special discount to arrive in a few months time ;-))

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112