https://corporate.sky.com/media-cent...eatstone-award

Sky, Atlantic Productions and David Attenborough were honoured with the Sir Charles Wheatstone Award for education and distinguished achievement in 3D storytelling from The International 3D & Advanced Imaging Society at the organization’s annual Creative Arts Awards.

Accepting the award on the broadcaster’s behalf at Warner Bros Studios in Hollywood last night, Sky’s Head of Non-Scripted Programming Celia Taylor said: “We’re incredibly proud of our work in 3D over the past five years and we’re absolutely delighted to have broken new ground in a range of genres – whether that’s live music, the arts, sports or natural history. The work we’ve done on the latter in particular is very close to my heart – I’ve had the pleasure of overseeing our seven projects with David Attenborough through Colossus Productions. It’s a testament to the ingenuity of the teams that have worked on these extraordinary docs that we’re receiving this award today, so I’d like to thank each and every one of them. I must thank Anthony Geffen, CEO of Atlantic Productions for his incredible energy and creativity in bringing these projects to screen, and Sir David Attenborough for a frankly terrifying capacity to continually find new, amazing ways of challenging us as a broadcaster to think differently.”