Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 63k members.

Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Like Tree1Likes

The Sky sales staff who say they are under pressure to cheat

This is a discussion on The Sky sales staff who say they are under pressure to cheat within the Sky news and announcements forums, part of the SkyUser Announcements category; So most cooling-off period cancels we get are from mis-sells on these kind of deals and (less common) in-contract cancels ...

bubblegun is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: near Glasgow
      Broadband ISP: Sky ADSL2+ ~6Mb
      Router: Sky Q Hub
      Sky TV: SkyQ & mini box
      Thanks

Re: The Sky sales staff who say they are under pressure to cheat

So most cooling-off period cancels we get are from mis-sells on these kind of deals and (less common) in-contract cancels too.

I might be a bit soft on this but I really don't see the point in being <removed> and forcing a customer to see out a mis-sold contract for 12 months to avoid a cancel.
      I would much rather we were honest and they switched to Sky for the right reasons. [My stat's are <removed> quite a lot!!]

Usually we will offer the customer a package as close to the offered price as possible with a credit to cover a small difference but if this isn't possible then we will "hold our hands up" to say they can leave without penalty.

I really don't understand people who buy from door-to-door sales they (almost) ALWAYS get lied to. Although I did get a call from one {d2d sales} (who was on-site with a customer and who had persuaded them to stay with Sky) so it was an easy Save. I just had to make sure they knew what they were paying and contract end dates for downgrading.[they had to take HD for new box but got a discount to make it cheaper than current package for 12 months!]
      Last edited by Scubbie; 10-05-14 at 11:39 AM. Reason: Removed swear words

2. Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12