Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 63k members.

Advertisement

Like Tree1Likes
    • 1 Post By Scubbie

Sky Rewards Closed on 20th December

This is a discussion on Sky Rewards Closed on 20th December within the Sky news and announcements forums, part of the SkyUser Announcements category; Note: I would have posted this in the "Sky News & Announcements" section but don't have permission to do so, ...

stereohaven is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Brookwood
      Broadband ISP: Plusnet Fibre
      Router: Asus RT-AC56U
      Sky TV: Sky+ HD 2TB Box
      Thanks

Exclamation Sky Rewards Closed on 20th December

Note: I would have posted this in the "Sky News & Announcements" section but don't have permission to do so, feel free to move it if you wish!

Just in case you missed it (because I did!), Sky Rewards closed on the 20th December. Taken from the Sky Help Forum:

Sky Rewards closed on Friday, 20 December.
      This affects the offers below.

• Free Cinema Tickets (screenings for Sky Movies customers)
      • Take Part (audience tickets and competitions)
      • Treats
      • £3 Movie Mondays for Cineworld at The O2 in London

Please note that all of Sky’s other experiences at The O2 in London will continue to operate. This includes Sky Studios, where customers can see how TV is made, and, for those with an event ticket, access to our exclusive customer bar located behind the main arena stage.

Reason for closing Sky Rewards;

We want to make Sky the top choice for entertainment - that’s why we constantly review the ways we engage with our customers, giving them lots of reasons to choose Sky and then stay with us.

We know that customers who use our ‘value add’ products are more likely to stay with Sky. That’s why we’ll now turn our focus to promoting these amazing extras that are included at no extra cost in our customers’ Sky package, including:

• The UK’s biggest TV catch up service
      • On Demand box sets and movies
      • Sky Go

Sky Atlantic, exclusive to Sky customers
      You can read the thread here: Re: Sky Rewards - Sky Community

I find it a little strange that a number of people are claiming the free cinema tickets were the only thing making them keep Sky but each to their own I guess.

2. Advertisement
      Scubbie is offline Sky User Moderator
      Exchange: 02392
      Broadband ISP: Sky Fibre Unlimited Pro
      Router: Sky Hub SR101
      Sky TV: Sky+HD box
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,137 Times in 2,016 Posts

Re: Sky Rewards Closed on 20th December

Thanks for picking this up. The free Cinema tickets sound great, but the nearest place for me was in Guildford as there was nothing available in the Portsmouth area.

I can't recall, but I think that the Isle of Wight also didn't have any location available either.

May be I am wrong, but I can't help notice that the first page is made up from people who have a very low post count between then. Apart from Graham who works for Sky, the highest was 5 posts, with the majority in the thread posting just the once to moan about the fact that it has finished.

P.S. Thread moved.
      stereohaven likes this.

Sky Fibre Unlimited Pro: Connected at 80,000 kbps / 20,000 kbps
      Previous ADSL2+ Speed 19999 kbps 1153 kbps, Line Attenuation 17.5 db 6.9 db, Noise Margin 7.5 dB 8.7 dB
      Speedtest: 17.15MB/s 0.97Mb/s Ping 31 ms