Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

No Sky Service For Over 24 Hours!

This is a discussion on No Sky Service For Over 24 Hours! within the Sky+ HD Supertelly forums, part of the Other Sky help and support category; Hi Please Can Anyone Help>?I have been without my sky service for over 24 hours! It started yesterday when i ...

F35JSF is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: 015727556
      Broadband ISP: o2
      Router: Non Sky Router
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Thanks

No Sky Service For Over 24 Hours!

Hi Please Can Anyone Help>?I have been without my sky service for over 24 hours!
      It started yesterday when i paid an overdue bill i had been cutoff the day before but managed to scrape the money to pay my bill online & was told i would need to setup a new direct debt & then my service would be reinstated this i tried to do online via my sky but kept getting an error message & told to speak to sky billing!
      I have now been told by Sky Customer Service that i have 2 Sky+ Subscriptions even though i only have 1 hd box & that my service still cannot be reinstated & they are waiting for there I.T department to solve the problem of not been able to reinstate my service.
      It is the fact that i am not been kept upto date the last i spoke to Sky was yesterday at 14:52pm!
      Has anyone else had the above problem & if so how long did it take Sky to sort out & return a full service?

2. Advertisement
      Sky eService Team is offline Sky Team
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Sky Corporate
      Router: Non Sky Router
      Sky TV: Sky+ HD
      Thanks

Re: No Sky Service For Over 24 Hours!

Hi F35JSF,

Sorry to read that you are still not up and running. It can usually take up to 72 hrs to get this type of error on your account removed. After it has been removed then your account can be reinstated. If you still do not have viewing after that time then I would recommend that you contact us.

Thanks,
      Sky eService Team

Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help
      My Sky and Sky iD https://mysky.sky.com