Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 63k members.

Advertisement

How to view bills online w/Sky Portal

This is a discussion on How to view bills online w/Sky Portal within the Sky Email and Portal Log-in forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; Hi there, I got a letter stating that Sky had changed me onto online bill viewing because everyone is doing ...

::Lisa:: is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: EMARNOL
      Broadband ISP: Mid
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

How to view bills online w/Sky Portal

Hi there,

I got a letter stating that Sky had changed me onto online bill viewing because everyone is doing the paper saving thing to save the environment. OK fair enough, I don't mind. However, I've lost my bill anyway and budgeting at the end of this month and trying to see how much I have left over. Thing is the instructions on Sky Portal help only state how to view the bill on your TV. I can't do that as my TV is on opposite side of room from the only 1 BT line socket we have. Then it states login to Sky.com to view your account online. That's all it says.

I did the ask Sky 'Sally' bot thing and it states this...

Please note that you can view your bills and make payments online. Log into sky.com/mysky, follow the 'Manage your Sky Account' link and choose 'View bills.
      Is it just me as there is absolutely no option to "Manage my Sky account" after I login. All I have is "manage my Sky profile" which only edits my password, security question but not able to view my bills.

Please could someone direct me how I view my bills? I would be very grateful.

Thanks,
      -Lisa

2. Advertisement
      youravinalarrrf is offline Sky User Beta tester
      Exchange: MYBD
      Broadband ISP: Sky Broadband Unlimited
      Router: Sky Hub SR101
      Sky TV: Sky+HD box
      Thanks

Re: How to view bills online w/Sky Portal

Sounds like you logging on as an additional user and NOT as the original Sky account holder. You need to log on using the original account holder username and password to view your bill.

the_sky_goat is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: 01243
      Broadband ISP: Max
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

It sounds like you are not logged in with your master account name and password. Under the Master account the first option when logged in is to "manage your sky account"

Sky Email Help
      Skoogle Webmail Portal
      Skoogle Account Unlock Page
      Skoogle Tips & Solutions from Skyuser

Don't tie yourself to your ISP's email system

www.gmail.com - free email service.
      www.google.com/a - Choose Google Apps for your domain -
      Email, Calendar, Docs, Website.

You could also try one of these 12 free email services:

::Lisa:: is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: EMARNOL
      Broadband ISP: Mid
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by youravinalarrrf View Post
      Sounds like you logging on as an additional user and NOT as the original Sky account holder. You need to log on using the original account holder username and password to view your bill.
      Quote Originally Posted by the_sky_goat View Post
      It sounds like you are not logged in with your master account name and password. Under the Master account the first option when logged in is to "manage your sky account"
      ^^ Thank you to the both of you. To be honest I thought the one I was using was the master account but it turned out I made a new one as I wanted to match my other email addresses. D'oh! lol

Thanks ever so much for quick replies. Have logged in and seen the bills now. Cheers! x x
      Last edited by ::Lisa::; 25-11-07 at 03:58 PM.