Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 63k members.

Advertisement

New Sky Wireless Mini Connector internal component pictures ( SD501)

This is a discussion on New Sky Wireless Mini Connector internal component pictures ( SD501) within the Sky On Demand forums, part of the Other Sky help and support category; I just got the new MINI Sky wireless connector (SD501) as well. I decided to use it with the computer ...

mra1n1 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Sky Broadband Unlimited
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2504n
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Thanks

New Sky Wireless Mini Connector internal component pictures ( SD501)

I just got the new MINI Sky wireless connector (SD501) as well.
      I decided to use it with the computer but Windows or linux does not have any drivers for it.

I opened the box up (No screws, just clips on the sides and bottom) and decided to see if I could spot any references to a chipset.
      After not being able to find out which chipset it was, i decided to close it back up again. Whilst doing so, I took a series of pictures.
      (so from disassembled to assembled)

Hopefully someone may be able to figure out which chipset it is.

USB VID is 27D5 & PID is 0080

New Sky Wireless Mini Connector internal component pictures ( SD501)-img_0057-1-.jpgNew Sky Wireless Mini Connector internal component pictures ( SD501)-img_0061-1-.jpgNew Sky Wireless Mini Connector internal component pictures ( SD501)-img_0062-1-.jpgNew Sky Wireless Mini Connector internal component pictures ( SD501)-img_0066-1-.jpgNew Sky Wireless Mini Connector internal component pictures ( SD501)-img_0067-1-.jpgNew Sky Wireless Mini Connector internal component pictures ( SD501)-img_0070-1-.jpgNew Sky Wireless Mini Connector internal component pictures ( SD501)-img_0072-1-.jpgNew Sky Wireless Mini Connector internal component pictures ( SD501)-img_0073-1-.jpgNew Sky Wireless Mini Connector internal component pictures ( SD501)-img_0074-1-.jpgNew Sky Wireless Mini Connector internal component pictures ( SD501)-img_0075-1-.jpg

2. Advertisement
      Isitme is offline Sky User Moderator
      Exchange: Bannockburn
      Broadband ISP: Sky Broadband Unlimited
      Router: Sky Hub SR102
      Sky TV: Sky+ HD
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,541 Times in 1,502 Posts

Re: New Sky Wireless Mini Connector internal component pictures ( SD501)

You have already posted here- http://www.skyuser.co.uk/forum/sky-n...tml#post421763 please do not post twice on the same subject. Thread closed.

TomD

Please note the views and recommendations in my posts are my own and in no way reflect the views of SkyUser.

Useful Utilites

Inssider 2/ TCPOptimiser /Test Socket

Note - When downloading always select the Custom install or you will end up with stuff you don't want.