Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

No Connection

This is a discussion on No Connection within the Sky Broadband help forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; Hey all last night I downloaded that bitcomet thing and tried to download something large, it was slow download so ...

rnfrds is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Deptford
      Broadband ISP: Max
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

No Connection

Hey all last night I downloaded that bitcomet thing and tried to download something large, it was slow download so I cancelled the download. After that I found that I no longer could connect to the internet. So I rang up the crappy I could of done all that myself call centre which I suspect is located somewhere across the shore (really hate that), only to be told that, they have to escalate me, so he puts me on hold a little more then comes back and says "Because I like you I will get them to call you back" yep you guessed it noone ever called, called sky this morning and apparently my port has been disabled and its been escalated to tier 3. Someone explain what this means??? please. Anyone else on the deptford exchange having probs to??
      Last edited by rnfrds; 06-03-07 at 11:33 AM. Reason: adding please

2. Advertisement