Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Help migrating please

This is a discussion on Help migrating please within the Sky Broadband help forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; Hi I ordered the connect package for 5pm on the 15th Feb, now almost three weeks later I have recieved ...

gerdav is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Maesteg
      Broadband ISP: Connect
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Help migrating please

Hi I ordered the connect package for 5pm on the 15th Feb, now almost three weeks later I have recieved no letters of Sky, no router no nothing, I am migrating from BT and have checked their order tracker here

BT.com | Small & medium business | Your account | Order Tracking

Now on the 16th feb it shows

PROVIDE MAC CODE ISSUED SKY 1 0.0 0.0

And nothing since, from reading some other threads I should be getting a order saying

PROVIDE LLU LINE SHARE PSTN 1 0.0 0.0
      CEASE BT IPSTREAM MAX 1 0.0 0.0

And it says order completed

Now I have got this order but it shows it as being placed on the 6th Feb, 9 days before I ordered Sky or requested a mac of BT, Sky cs are a waste a time as they dont seem to have a scooby whats going on, I assume with the fact the mac code was issued correctly at the right time something is happening, also Sky took the 20 activation out of the bank on the 19th Feb.

I have checked a few sites and I am still connected with BT can anyone let me know what is happening here, has it all gone wrong?

Thanks
      Last edited by gerdav; 05-03-07 at 06:06 PM.

2. Advertisement