Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

activation on the 6th

This is a discussion on activation on the 6th within the Sky Broadband help forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; Basically I used to have isdn and they moved my phone socket up stairs, the wire that comes through the ...

biglee is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP:
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Basically I used to have isdn and they moved my phone socket up stairs, the wire that comes through the wall just has two wires connected. So I have a telephone socket on the wall, when I remove my faceplate and the plate behind that. I am left with two wires connected to two flat plates one is orange and the other is white. I hope I explained that so you could understand lol.

2. Advertisement
      Paul10590 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP:
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks
      ok sounds like just the two wires needed for your phone, no ring wire connected. You can 'try' and eek out a better stats. Disconnect them ( remember where they were lol ie which one went to which terminal ) then twist them VERY tight and twist them as much as possible till there is little wire left as possible then reconnect them to appropriate plates.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12