Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thinking of moving to sky ...when to cancel current provider?

This is a discussion on Thinking of moving to sky ...when to cancel current provider? within the Sky Broadband help forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; Originally Posted by Beephe Hadn't realised that about NTL presumed it was all cable. Although I didn't move from NTL, ...

tomd84 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: I bet you would like to know!
      Broadband ISP: Max
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Re: Thinking of moving to sky ...when to cancel current provider?

Quote Originally Posted by Beephe View Post
      Hadn't realised that about NTL presumed it was all cable.

Although I didn't move from NTL, I was wary of making the move from Plusnet. All was working well but it was the thought of making a saving of 17 month that finally pursuaded me to take the plunge.

Some start up delays - but since going live everything great - faster speed and money in the bank. Don't wait make the change.
      I have to admit it is a great service but from my personal experance if i had not of known what i was doing and about broadband sky would of screwd be over without broadband for 7 days and counting! all becuase there router is at fault

2. Advertisement
      CYMRAES is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Mid
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2504
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Thanks

Re: Thinking of moving to sky ...when to cancel current provider?

Thanks Beephe for the encouragement. Yes ntl freedom is a dial up, there are no offers and only 2mb speed. I have found it reliable but when there has been a problem they are a nightmare.

I suppose it is what some might say a 'no brainer' when you save money, but I am worried about having no connection if things go wrong!

I am thinking about the MID package with the sky talk anytime (as I am home all day on my own!) which seems the best for me ... and I shall be making a saving.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12