Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Email additional users

This is a discussion on Email additional users within the Sky Broadband help forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; can anyone tell me how to configure additional users in outlook? i have configured the main user with no problem ...

bml4564 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Rubery
      Broadband ISP: Max
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Email additional users

can anyone tell me how to configure additional users in outlook?

i have configured the main user with no problem and can get the mails fine from that mailbox.

However, i dont sdeem to be able to get the configuration right for the additional users - i just keep getting the report that i should check the user name, password, and email address for errors.

Which user name should i use ? is it the original username, or the one i created in the additional user? same question for the password - this one is driving me bonkers !!!

Help please before i go insane.

2. Advertisement
      sassylady is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: LWKLAN
      Broadband ISP: Max
      Router: Netgear V1 DG834GT
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Re: Email additional users

oh sky is not worth going insane for if you have created additional users use their user names and the passwords you gave them...I have added three and they all receive via outlook express, Microsoft outlook and incredimail, you can always log into portal for each user under each user's name to check they work first. Also check you are using the same settings in your e mail client for each user the same as the your own.
      Rosie
      12591 kb/s Download 579 kb/s upload

Alan b is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Unlimited
      Router: Netgear V1 DG834GT
      Sky TV: 2 x Sky+ HD
      Thanks

Re: Email additional users

Quote Originally Posted by bml4564 View Post
      Which user name should i use ? is it the original username, or the one i created in the additional user? same question for the password - this one is driving me bonkers !!!
      For my extra email accounts I am using the username I created for the additional user and all of my extra ones have the same password as my primary account.