Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Sky Connect

This is a discussion on Sky Connect within the Sky Broadband help forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; Can you clarify for me...is Sky Connect just a normal broadband service like any other ISP, but just available to ...

Unregistered Guest
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP:
      Router:
      Sky TV:

Sky Connect

Can you clarify for me...is Sky Connect just a normal broadband service like any other ISP, but just available to Sky customers?

I have broadband at the moment, only 1/2mb, so moving to Sky Connect would just be moving my ISP? No change in speed or method of receiving broadband?

Thanks
      A

2. Advertisement
      Annie UK is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: LWFEL
      Broadband ISP: BT Infinity 2
      Router: TP-Link Archer C7
      Sky TV: Sky+HD box
      Thanks
      Check here for the speeds for normal ADSL and ADSLMAX http://www.btwholesale.com/get_broadband/index.html (Fill in the "Can I get Broadband?" section).

Sky connect is just a rebadge of BT Connect so will give the same speeds as the higher ones on the link provided.
      Last edited by Wheelie; 30-08-06 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Please do not quote the preceding post. Please use QUOTE sparingly if you wish to aim a reply at a user then please use @User Name this helps us to keep the forum tidy and posts more compact. Thanks