Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 63k members.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

0800 no for Sky BB Support?

This is a discussion on 0800 no for Sky BB Support? within the Sky Broadband help forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; Originally Posted by indefatigable 1.5p a minute after 11pm When I was on hold (for ages) at 11pm prompt I ...

Alan b is offline Sky User Member
      Broadband ISP: Unlimited
      Router: Netgear V1 DG834GT
      Sky TV: 2 x Sky+ HD

Re: 0800 no for Sky BB Support?

Quote Originally Posted by indefatigable View Post
      1.5p a minute after 11pm
      When I was on hold (for ages) at 11pm prompt I got cut off so I reckon anyone who gets through at this hour is very lucky.

If you believe most of the calls are just 10 minutes long then you obviously haven't looked around this or forums like Digital Spy very well.

2. Advertisement
      newskyBOd Guest
      Broadband ISP:
      Sky TV:

been on the phone to them all day today as they told me 50'000 customers affected by outage they gave me that freephone number turns it its the number engineers use when installing sky the guy told me i shouldnt have been given it

acoolwelshbloke is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Swansea Main
      Broadband ISP: Mid
      Sky TV:
      Swansea, UK.

I used the 01 number, calls to that are free from my mobile!

NewsreadeR is offline Site Founder
      Exchange: Marshalls Cross
      Broadband ISP: Sky Broadband Unlimited
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2504n
      Sky TV: Sky+HD box
      St Helens
      Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by acoolwelshbloke View Post
      Never heard so much rubbish in all my life!

For starters I just called and got we will aim to answer your call in 42 mins!

I pay you for a service, I expect to get that service! When it goes wrong I expect you to fix it in a reasonable time frame. I also expect to be able to report such a fault in a reasonable time frame too! Why the hell should I have to sit up until 11 - 12 at night to report a fault cause you choose to bill me over the odds during working hours? As for it don't cost much you have not seen my BT phone bill, took your lot two months to resolve my last problem and I only got one call back in that time! All other communications were done by me calling you! 98.48p was my phone bill, over 40 was due to phone calls to sky BB tec support! People like you get on my nerves, you defend to the hilt but I bet the moment you have a problem with a company in your home and get the same treatment we get you moan and groan like the rest of us!
      Totally out of order, thread closed. The guy works at Sky, you do not pay him, you pay Sky. This forum is not for personal attacks and will not be tolerated.

~ Never, ever, argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience ~

Follow us on Twitter @skyuser

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12