LCP is allowed to come up
This is a discussion on LCP is allowed to come up within the Sky Broadband help forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; just checked my plusnet email acc (im at work, not at home) got a email saying: Dear xxxxxxxx Username: calavera ...
- 06-12-06, 01:15 PM #11
just checked my plusnet email acc (im at work, not at home)
got a email saying:
We have been informed that a cancellation order (also known as a PSTN
cease) has been placed on your telephone line. This is due for completion
This will also mean that your broadband service will be stopped.
Why has this happened?
The most common reasons for this are:
- A name change on the telephone bill.
- You are moving to a new address.
- You are moving to a different supplier for a telephone service (e.g.
- A dispute between yourself and your telephone provider
- Cancellation of your telephone service
is that my migration or is my line being cut off?
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11"What exactly are you saving your money for? A rainy day? 'Cuz let me tell you--You're dead. Every day is rainy from now on".
- Manny Calavera